Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kayla's 4 year and Kyler's 1 year pics

So I have to admit I was somewhat dreading this day...I always work up a sweat trying to get these kids to smile during pictures, sit still, and look at the camera. Well, today I tried to perform a miracle and get both kids to smile, sit still AND look at the camera AT THE SAME TIME! The first picture they took was of Kayla and Kyler together and as soon as Eric sat Kyler down he started to fuss and crawl towards Eric and I. GREAT! However, we sat him back down and started acting ridiculous so that both of the kids would look at us and smile at the same time...it worked! The pictures turned out so cute and they both had so much fun hamming it up-go figure! There were a few more taken of Kayla simply because she was able to sit still for a longer period of time than Kyler could but the ones that were taken of Kyler were precious and captured his happy personality.