Sunday, March 14, 2010

All together now..."What were you thinking?"

Even though the kids both had fun, I had a major, "what in the world was I thinking" moment when I thought it would be fun if I gave Kyler a couple of drops of finger paint to play with while Kayla was painting. Kayla decided that she wanted to paint and I knew I would be occupied with her so I thought, I will just put Kyler in the highchair, squirt of few drops on the tray, easy to wipe off, no problem. HA! Well, Kyler did have a blast and I guess that is what matters but I had to give him a bath and then wash the shower curtain because he of course tried to grab it as I was putting him in the bath and then take the entire highchair outside to hose down. I just have to laugh as I'm typing this now...what we do for our kids!!