Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Last Days of School

Kyler is all registered for Kindergarten and could not be more excited!  Mommy on the other hand has mixed emotions.  I am so glad that Kyler is ready and excited for school but he has been my little sidekick for 5 years now and I am really going to miss him!!  Over the past few months, I have really tried to make the most of the days we have free by spending some fun quality time with Kyler. 






After school popsicles.
Kyler and I went in to have lunch with Kayla.
Kyler is like a mini celebrity when he goes to Kayla's school.  Kayla and her friends are so excited to play with him. 
Kayla and Ava on Ava's last day at Meridian.  : ( 
 The last week of preschool we had some fun themed days.  Kyler on crazy hair day.
 Dress up day
 Campout day
 Kyler on the last day of preschool.
 Kayla on the last day of 2nd grade.
 
BRING ON SUMMER!!