Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Easter


 Our annual Easter egg hunt at the park by my parents house.  We always have so much fun watching the kids hunt for eggs. 
 And they are off!



 
 
 Stephanie made these yummy Peep kabobs. 
 We had fun spending the day with our good friends and family.  We missed the Saba Family this year, poor Ava was sick.  : ( 


 It was so nice having family that was visiting from Idaho join us this year.
 After the egg hunt, we headed over to my parents house to go swimming.

 Easter play date over at Hailey's house.

 Decorating Easter eggs.
 After we decorated eggs, we roasted peeps.  Yum!
 Easter morning at our house, the kids woke up nice and early to see what goodies the Easter bunny left.  We had an egg hunt in our backyard and then got ready to head over to my parents house.



 
It was still WAY too cold for Eric and I to get in the pool, but the kids sure didn't seem to mind. 
My mom and Marisol made this super cute bunny cake.