Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July

We had a fun 4th of July over at my parents house.  Our friends, the Saba Family joined us along with Marisol's sister and family.  The kids of course spent the majority of the day swimming, made some crafts, and ate lots of yummy food.  It was fun to spend the day with such great friends and family.  

4th of July cuties!
Getting ready to swim
Beautiful girls!
 
 My handsome little man taking it easy.  
 All of the kids get excited when Uncle Darren gets in the pool!  
Rita and I with the kiddos.

 Throwing poppers on the ground.  I remember buying these from the ice cream man when I was little.  

 Making some 4th of July crafts.
 Getting ready to head to the park. 
 Marisol with her sister and husband.
 Time for sparklers!  


Waiting for fireworks to start.

 Watching the pre-fireworks show.  The kids thought this was the coolest thing ever.  They were cheering at the top of their lungs, it was so funny.