Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth

We made it!  We went to Disneyland this year along with my parents to watch Kayla and her dance team participate in the Dance the Magic Parade and again for the filming of Disney's Christmas Day parade.  The team has been practicing for months to get ready for the parades and Kayla was so excited to dance down Main St.!  I love Disneyland and was already excited to go and then to add the excitement of watching Kayla dance at Disneyland just made the trip that much more memorable. It was also so fun to have my parents there to share in the excitement!   

Some of the park was still decorated for Halloween/Fall




Awkward!  So, I wanted to get my picture taken with the kids, Jack Skellington and Sally, too but at the last second, Jack kneeled down and I really didn't know how to stand.  Lol!!
Love the Haunted Mansion when it is decorated for Halloween!
Waiting in line to ride Big Thunder Mountain.
Here we go..
My dad had never been on Space Mountain before so we peer pressured him in to riding it for the first time. : ) He liked it!
After my parents took Kyler back to the room because he was tired, Eric, Kayla and I went on some rides.  All Kayla wanted to do was ride Splash Mountain over and over.  Of course I was in the front and after going down two times and getting soaked, Eric and Kayla went on again for a third time without me.  In this picture, Eric is supposed to be on his cell phone, apparently making an angry phone call.  I always love how cute Kayla manages to look as if the massive drop is no big deal.