Saturday, October 16, 2010

Full House

Since our best-friends, The Blawat's, are moving into their new home (which is about 3 minutes away, yea) we wanted to help out and watch the kids so Rob and Alaina could get some work done. On Monday, Alaina brought Lexi over so she could stay the night and the girl's had their usual good time dressing up, playing school, playing "evil queen", hence the crazy pictures that look like they are screaming, and even were brave and watched Beauty and the Beast. Then on Tuesday morning, Alaina brought Hailey over and the real fun began. I thought for sure the house would be trashed and the little kids would want to play with the big kids and the big kids would not want them to and start whining and then the little kids would cry and...you get my drift. Much to my surprise the four of them got along so well and had so much fun playing together. I had the best time watching them all play together, it was really special for me!!