Friday, September 3, 2010

What in the world??

A few weeks ago I took Kayla and Kyler to the mall to see Duper and meet up with their friends Emmy, Nate, Lexi and Hailey. Duper was a bust, the lady that regularly sings and does all of the dancing was gone so they brought in the Zoo Lady which was cool for about five animals and then the kids started losing interest so the mommies decided to go and hit the play area. The play area was crowded but we kept a close eye on the kids for a while and then waited in line for the carousel. I usually don't do carousels because I'm a total wimp and get motion sickness (I know, how pathetic) but I sucked it up and rode the carousel with the kids. As we were leaving, I told the girls that I wanted to get a quick picture of them. Well, they had the idea of standing on the wall and posing and posing they did!! Then I snapped a picture of the babies looking at their sisters like, "What in the world are they doing??" Too cute!