Monday, September 6, 2010

Jeepers

After Great Play on Saturday, we headed over to Jeepers. We haven't been there since Kayla's 3rd birthday and I was pregnant with Kyler. Jeepers is the perfect place for the kids to play and has rides that they can ride on without mommy or daddy. They had soooo much fun and we had a blast watching them play together. The favorite ride was definitely the train. The girl operating the train would just laugh when she saw us coming to ride the train over and over again. I decided to go on a ride with the kids and why I chose to go on a ride that spins is beyond me. Anyone that knows me knows that I have major motion sickness, I can barely do the carousel. So, as soon as the ride started I knew it was a mistake but I can't ask to get off a KIDS ride! So, I seriously felt like my head was spinning and I was going to fall over as soon as the ride stopped. Eric thought it was hilarious because he knows how I HATE rides that spin so of course being the sympathetic husband that he is, took a ton of pictures of me looking like I was going to vomit. I included one that was not too bad. Kayla and Kyler definitely inherited Eric's tough stomach!