Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Birthday Weekend

I had such a fun birthday weekend! It was so nice to spend some time with family and friends. We started out the weekend by going out to eat with some friends at Blue Wasabi, a new sushi restaurant by our house. Eric and I are not sushi fans but the restaurant had "cheater" rolls that were made for people like us. The next day, Eric and I went to a new water park and had a blast!! Then on Sunday, we finished off the weekend of celebrating at my parents house. We went swimming, played games while the kids were napping and then my mom subjected us all to a game of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey". Kayla thinks that anytime it is someones birthday that any get together you have to celebrate is the "party". And what kind of party would it be without games and cake?? So...we were all good sports and had fun playing the game. Guess who won? Kayla!! That girl beats us at every game we play. I guess that doesn't say much...