Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kyler Page Williams

Just like Kayla, Kyler decided to make an early entrance into the world. Kyler Page was born Monday, March 23rd at 7:32 a.m. He weighed 6lbs 7oz and was 20 inches long. Sunday night I started having contractions but went to bed feeling like they were not anything that I would need to go to the hospital for. However, the contractions continued and only got worse. I laid there wondering what I should do. I never experienced this process with Kayla and I was unsure what contractions constituted going to the hospital at 11 p.m. Well, the decision was made for me at 1 a.m. when my water broke. So, I called my dad and told him he needed to come over to be with Kayla and to tell mom to head to the hospital. I then called Alaina in a panic and told her to head to the hospital as well as needing a little reassurance that I would make it to the hospital. When I was admitted to triage, I was already dilated to 4cm and knew this labor would be a quick one, and it was. We are so blessed that Kyler is with us as healthy as he is today. After delivery, the Dr noticed that there was a knot in the umbilical cord and he was definitely considered a miracle baby. We are so blessed to have Kyler in our lives and apart of our family.