Monday, January 28, 2013

Busy Bees

Just a few pictures of things we have been up to lately...

Kayla lost her 2nd tooth! 
 The kids wanted me to take this picture after they ran laps around the park.  Lol!
 Kayla's project for the 100th day of school.  
 Way to go Kayla!  : )
Playing with friends at the park.
 Out to eat with the May Family.  The kids were entertaining the whole patio.  
 This cracked me up!  Kayla came home with this worksheet from school where the kids had to draw a picture to match the emotion.  When I asked her to explain this one to me (even though I already had a good idea of what it was about) she told me that this is a picture of how she feels when I do her hair for dance.  Haha!  Believe me, the feeling is mutual!!
 Kyler completed his reading log for preschool.  He was so excited!!