Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thankful for the Reminder

Several days after Eric's surgery, I got online to check email, get caught up with Facebook and visit the blogs I often keep up with. One of the blogs that I frequent, is http://www.thelihns.blogspot.com/, their story is amazing and Stacey's words always inspire me. Her most recent post brought tears to my eyes as I read her words and truly understood the message...

"Opportunity is always present in the midst of crisis." The Chinese word for crisis carries two elements, danger and opportunity. No matter the difficulty of the circumstances, no matter how dangerous the situation,...at the heart of each crisis lies a tremendous opportunity. Great Blessings lie ahead for the one who knows the secret of finding opportunity within each crisis.

Eric and I have been overwhelmed by the amount of love and support we have received from our amazing friends and family. We are thankful for the reminder of what is truly important.