Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kayla's 1st Slumber Party

Kayla's BFF, Lexi, came over for a slumber party last Friday. Those two girls are so stinkin cute together, Eric and I were so excited for them to have a slumber party together. The girls played really good together, and have the cutest conversations! They went to bed around 9 but did not fall asleep until 11:30!! Why?? Because they were in Kayla's room talking! Eric and I were standing in the hallway listening to them talk about stinky cows, Kayla was giving Lexi a lesson on dogs and why they lick people, they were singing songs, and plotting their escape to the bathroom. They went potty 4 times before I called Alaina to see if Lexi had some kind of issue that I should be aware of. I think I was getting manipulated by two adorable 3 year olds! We had a blast and can not wait for Lexi to spend the night, again!